Monday 31 October 2016

Quetions About My Favorite Place

1. Where is Gili Trawangan located?
    a. It is located of just off the northwest coast of Lombok
    b. It is located of just off the southwest coast of Lombok
    c. It is located of just off the northwest coast of Bali
    d. It is located of just off the southwest coast of Bali
    e. It is located of just off the south coast of Lombok

2. How long does it take to go to Gili Trawangan by fast boat from Bali?
   a. It takes around 20 minutes
   b. It takes around 30 minutes
   c. It takes around 40  minutes
   d. It takes around 50 minutes
   e. It takes around 60 minutes

3. Why Gili Trawangan is included in my ‘places to visit’ list?
    a. It is because I want to visit my relatives
    b. It is because I want to study Gili Trawangan culture
    c. It is because I want to enjoy the beautiful beach scenery at Gili Trawangan
    d. It is because I want to eat Gili Trawangan traditional food
    e. It is because I want to take a horse riding class there

4. What is prohibited to do in Gili Trawangan?
    a. Take photos
    b. Use motor vehicle
    c. Use mobile phone
    d. Play music instrument
    e. Swim at the beach

5. How much does it coast to rent snorkeling equipment?
   a. it coast about 100.000 rupiahs
   b. It coast about 75.000 rupiahs
   c. It coast about 60.000 rupiahs
   d. It coast about 55.000 rupiahs
   e. It coast about  50.000 rupiahs




No comments:

Post a Comment